Last updated: (31-08-2019)
At Double Image Designs Ltd our returns team aims to make your experience as easy and seamless as possible.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non¬refundable.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If goods have a genuine fault or were damaged in transit photographs will be required to recieve a refund.
- We cannot accept returns of intimate garments like underwear or custom made products that are not faulty or have been approved to print.
We aim to process refunds as fast as we can and keep you informed of the progress of the refund.
- Once your return has been recieved you will be emailed a notification of reciept.
- If your return is approved or rejected you will be notified by email.
- If the return is approved your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your card or the original method of payment as fast as the banking process takes. This may be several days.
Secure Refund PaymentsWe use Sagepay for all refunds made by credit cards online.